The who's who of marketing

 Oi, Who Dis?!


10/02/2021


Well my name is Jared. I am 26, and I don't write blogs. πŸ˜… Have you ever met an extrovert who acts like an introvert? Yeah well that's me. As the nerdy media I fallow would say, "I am indeed down to clown" #Birdman. So I love parties, aka 2020 sucked, but I hate social media. I don't use Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter to the dismay of my girlfriend. So writing a blog will be interesting...


Like most people, this last year was super hard.  At this point in my journey, my goal is to get my degree and travel abroad.  For 5 years I was homeless, and even completed some years of my education from a tent. One of the few positives to come from that was all the opportunity to travel. I have visited every state, and every hotspot attraction in the United States, with the exception of the Grand Canyon. My next stop after school is Malaysia, to visit where my girlfriend is originally from, and after that we are thinking about Canada πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦! Who knows, a? Hahaha and yes most of my family is from Canada. 


 I am a business major minoring in accounting and contract law. As my mom always says, don't forget to check your own books, and always cover your ass. So I guess in that way, you could say I am a well rounded student. Outside of this course being required for my degree, I am super interested in target marketing. More specifically, I am interested in research on how different social groups react to different styles of advertising and the content in them. I'm also interested in how environmental surroundings play an impact in what we watch, what we purchase, and how herd mentality ties into that. I am hoping to start an International business, and I'm looking forward to being involved in many different cultures, faiths and principles, so I want to know how to properly market my dream to those individuals. 


 God I love food! Maybe that's a little forward, but I absolutely love diverse food.πŸ˜‹ I cook often, and I work out just as much, so I can eat what I want. I once traveled from Washington state, to New Mexico, to eat food flown in from the coast of Japan to a 5 star restaurant in Santa Fe, and then flew back the same night. I have flown across the US multiple times just for food. And yes, every time it was absolutely worth it!


I look forward to expanding my knowledge of social media, targeted marketing, and developing my skills as a Blogger throughout this year!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dentsu bespoke gaming….. Tailored to Fit the Wrong Guy?

Part of the market, part of the stereotype? Is Dutch Bros becoming just another coffee stand?